Thursday, June 05, 2008

The TV Guide: Mr. Clean

Yesterday was a nice, quiet day for me ... I only ventured out of my apartment for one meeting in the afternoon then it was back to my place to take care of some housekeeping things. I am happy to report that my piles of laundry are finally finished! I had to drop off 3 bags of clothes which I donated to Planet Aid to make room for some new stuff but I need to seriously lay off the shopping. I have enough shorts and t-shirts to last me for 2 lifetimes.

I'm excited that David arrives here in LA tomorrow night but I still have a few things to take care of before he gets here. I was bummed that I couldn't attend the comittment ceremony event at The Abbey last night but I had so much stuff to take care of (including watching the Detroit Red Wings win the Stanley Cup Championship) that I needed to be home. I think I will be able to attend an A|X event later on tonight which will be hosted by A|X underwear model (and Reichen Lehmkuhl paramour) Ryan Barry.

Things on the redesign front are coming along nicely ... I think we'll be ready to launch on time to my satisfaction ... tho, we're still just under a week away. I don't know that the tweaking will ever be finished but I am excited for all y'all to see what the new site will look like ;)