Saturday, June 07, 2008

The TV Guide: Fiercest Calm

I spent all of yesterday holed up in my apartment taking care of last minute things around the house to prepare for David's arrival. Cleaning house isn't my fave thing to do but it must be done from time to time ... like annually ;) In any event, I got the place pretty put together in time for his arrival.

He got in late last night but we managed to make time for a quick trip to the Pho Cafe for a late night dinner before coming home for sleepy-time. Yeah, not too exciting but that was my day.

This afternoon, Le GangTM are getting together at a Sears Portrait Studio to take a few family pics. We've been planning this little get together for a while now and today's the day. It should be fun, I can't wait to share.

I sincerely hope all y'all are having a great weekend ... it's sunny and warm here in SoCal ... just the way I like it :)