Saturday, April 29, 2006

In Bloom

Sorry y'all ... my computer was effin' up this morn and I didn't have enough time to get the damn thing fixed so that I could get my shizz done for today. David and I had a date at the Brooklyn Botanical Gardens so ... here are some pictures from our day enjoying the Cherry Blossom Festival at the botanical gardens:

Last night, David and I met up with Ultragrrrl, Gurj, Josh M. and his mother in SoHo for drinks and convo:

We were joined by their friends Danny, Lisa and Junior and we all had a late night hanging out on Gurj's bed ... which isn't at all as dirty as you might imagine.

Barring any computer problems (which, I think I've taken care of) I'll be back with a regular post tomorrow. I hope y'all are having a great weekend ... I know I am!

Anyone going to MisShapes tonight? XOXO